Wednesday, March 16, 2016


A note from Rick Kelsheimer

I don't want to go out of my way looking for a fight, but there seems to be a lot of loudmouths out there looking for one. As I've grown older, I find myself wanting to be left alone. I don't want to pick up the banner for any causes or push an agenda. But...and there is always a but, I think I have a pretty good idea of what's right and what is wrong. It seems to me there are a lot of people, most of them younger, accusing me of being philosophically somewhere between Archie Bunker and Genghis Khan. To stand up for my Judaeo Christian beliefs have resulted in me being called intolerant and a hater. So far, I have kept my mouth shut and simply smiled when confronted. But I have to admit... I find myself, deep inside, getting stirred up a bit. I don't want to be a bomb thrower, so I will not put my views on Facebook. However, since people have to come looking for this blog site, I will voice my opinion here.

I understand there are a lot of problems in our country, but viciously attacking people who see the world differently is childish. Disagree with me if you want, but to call me profane names will eventually get  an old fart like me... fired up. I want to enjoy life and not get involved in the political arena, but if you keep poking a caged tiger with a stick, eventually, the tiger will growl and possibly enjoy the stick poker as an afternoon snack.

I am feeling a little poked at right now. Better take a pill and go for a walk.

Buy more books.
Rick Kelsheimer   

No comments: