Thursday, August 7, 2008

The reason I find gray hairs on my head

I found this picture of my son Ben, which was taken five years ago. This was the beginning of his artistic impressionism period which he has failed to outgrow as of this writing.

I have always tried to be supportive of Ben as he finds ways to creatively express himself.

Using his hair as a canvas manages to add more gray to my canvas.

When you see Ben... remind him how handsome he is when he accidentally dyes his hair his natural color.

If he doesn't stop...It could be "Grecian Formula" time for me.

Buy more books!

Rick

1 comment:

Susie said...

hahahahaha! He is a good looking boy even with blue hair! Just where do you find "blue hair dye"? Make sure when you use grecian formula on your hair, that you don't accidentally grab his dye!