Monday, September 21, 2009

A Great Day In Lawrenceville



I had a great day at the book signing in Lawrenceville on Saturday. I was on the courthouse lawn, which was also the site where Betsey Reed was tried and convicted in 1845. I want to give a special thanks to Lori Waggoner and Jamie Wells (pictured above) from the Chamber of Commerce for all their help. They watched my table so I could take bathroom breaks. I would have exploded without them. The only bad part of the day was was a sunburned nose, but I'll survive. I was surprised to find out how many people had already read the Betsey Reed book and wanted Wa-Ba-Shik-Ki.

I also wanted to thank Jim Goodrich for the story about his grandmother being kidnapped by Indians. I plan to look into the incident to see if there is enough for a book.

Buy more books...

Rick

No comments: